First, we realize that some people are not comfortable with returning to church gatherings and we fully understand + respect you. We are, and will, continue to live stream our 10:30 service on our media outlets. (Click HERE to watch)
For those who are ready to come back to corporate worship services, we wanted to share with you what safety measures we are implementing + what to except on Sunday mornings.
- The front entrance of the B+G club will be an ENTER ONLY area.
- When you enter, one of our volunteers will do a quick temperature check.
- Tables with mask + hand sanitizer.
- Chairs will be set up 6 feet apart when you enter the gym, however they can be moved together to accommodate your family unit.
- For those with small children, Claudia has prepared individual bags with coloring pages + activities for you. We will have tables set up along the outer edges of the gym for your family to sit at if you wish to do so. One family per table, please.
- The B+G club has generously offered for us to use their industrial disinfectant fogger before + in between each service.
- Exiting: once the service is over, we ask that you do not congregate + leave out the back right doors of the gym toward playground area.
These doors will be EXIT ONLY areas.
We have applied a bracelet system to make it easier for others to know your comfort level of social distancing + conversation. Bracelets will be available in our lobby.
GREEN: I'm ok with shorter distance
YELLOW: I'm ok with talking, but I'd like space
RED: I would like to keep my distance